Subscribe:

Monday, November 8, 2010

Same Kind Of Different As Me Review



Book Review of Same Kind Of Different As Me, by Denver Moore and Ron Hall 
A Modern-Day Slave, an International Art Dealer, and the Unlikely Woman Who Bound Them Together

I'm still in awe after closing the last pages of this book last night. I'm truly inspired by Denver, Ron and Debbie. Forgiveness, Love, Kindness, Patience and Virtue seep out of each and every page. I will be passing this book in over and over to friends and family. It draws you in from the very first page and keeps you turning until the last words. I cried many tears over Ron's unconditional love for Debbie. And my heart thrilled as Denver was taken from a cast-off to a man of God with will and empowerment. The pictures in the back of the book brought us directly into their lives. I will read again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment